EDUevents Management is proud to be working with the following organisations, who are all leaders in their fields.
From the Developer of The DRUMBEAT Program comes an extended model for working with Rhythm in therapeutic and educational settings.
Simon Faulkner is the Director at Rhythm2Recovery. They work with rhythm stems from an understanding of the way in which music impacts the brain. The ability of music to engage our emotions is well known – we can be calmed, excited, disturbed, disorientated, even enraged by music and one trip to the cinema will showcase how all these feelings and more can be engaged and sometimes manipulated by the musical score. (this is not a DRUMBEAT program).
For further details and current workshop dates rhythm2recovery.com
To Register for training in 2017 – Click Here
To Register for training in 2018 – Click Here http://www.cvent.com/d/gtq89l
Rock and Water Training QLD – Queensland
Rock and Water Queensland are the providers of the Rock and Water in Queensland. Master Instructor, Carl Marshall delivers a number of workshops per year.
Rock and Water Central – WA | SA | NT |VIC are the providers of the Rock and Water Program in Northern Territory, Victoria, and South Australia. For further details and current workshop dates please visit Rock and Water Central.
The Rock & Water Program is well known throughout school education systems around the world since it was written in the
The Rock & Water Program has demonstrated its ability to:
centeringand grounding techniques to adults, children and young people that create better teachers and more effective learners.
- Teach ‘self-respect’ and ‘respect to others’ as a concept that provides the foundation for shared learning and connecting opportunities.
- Build socially safe school environments.
- Provide a framework for teaching social skills and life skills for children, young people and adults.
- Provide a common language for adults who perform supporting roles for children and young people.
- Student-to-student improved relationships with adults to adults and adult to students
- Create a positive program approach with implicit approaches that provide explicit learning opportunities.
For further details and current workshop dates please visit Rock & Water Central
To Register for Training please Click Here
For Rock and Water Workshops in NSW, ACT and TAS please visit http://www.rockandwater.com.au/